CTEC Business Leadership was recognized at DECA State Leadership Competition We were recognized as a Gold Certified Chapter, Chapter Campaign and Membership Campaign. We had several students qualify to compete at the DECA International Conference.
- Our Diversity Dinner team of Alexandra Beekley, Joel Finlinson, Benjamin Friel won first place in Community Awareness.
- Our Red Star Team won 2nd place in the Business Solutions Project. This team consists of Shayan Samini, Kasey Arnerich and Anthonee Ouk.
- Jonah Smith won 1st place in Principles of Marketing
- Owen and Isaac Service in 4th place of Business Law and Ethics will be attending ICDC.
- Kaden Bo will be attending ICDC for Restaurant and Food Service Management.
Six other students will be attending the Thrive Business Leadership Conference held at the same time. Some of the students stated above qualified in other events as well as the ones stated above.